Monday, January 7, 2019

New Year, New Post!

Getting some work done on the project. Starting to strip it down and selling the parts off to help fund the project and lighten up the car.

Here is the gauge cluster before I removed it.


The cluster has been removed and the steering column has been stripped-down. The white spot on the right is where the kid that owned the car before me superglued a switch for some tacky blue fog lamps. That will be a perfect place for a start button.

Taking out the Mach 460 stereo system, with it's amps, speakers and subwoofers.

I have looked at Racecraft's quick release steering wheel adapter and it's a tad pricey. I think it's because it keeps all the electronics for the turn signals, horn and airbags. I'm going to look into another option of a weld in quick release.

I'm going to be working on this little by little. I'll post more often with shorter posts, but more photos.





No comments: