Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Not the surprise, but some progress

The car has been outside for over a year now. For the last six months it has been under some scrub trees and looked like this:




I soaked it with the foam cannon.


Then I just used the pressure washer. No hand washing just touchless with the washer.





I believe that the crud was easy to spray off because under all that crud the car had been polished with Zanio.

https://www.zainostore.com/

I like Zaino and have used it since I got the GT back in 2008, but I'm going to give Turtle Wax Ice a try. I can get it locally so if I run out of something I can just run down to the store and get more.

The Mustang is going back into the garage and won't see the outside much so I'm sure the Turtle Wax will do the job.

I'll post again this Saturday or Sunday about the surprise!




No comments: