Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Update


The above silver Mustang is not mine. It belongs to the fine folks at MPE Racing. I posted it as a motivational tool to keep me focused on my project and it is one fine looking SN95!

I have not posted in quite awhile. Mostly because I have not done anything to my Mustang since the fuel pump upgrade / repair. I have been out of work for 2 years, so no funds equals no mods equals no updates. As I said, I have not done anything to my Mustang so why the update? Well, I'm starting to work once again and as I build my bank account back up I'll start to get back to work on my project car. I really just wanted to post an update so anyone out there that is following this project will now know that I have not abandoned it, put on hold for a bit, but not abandoned.

So, for now enjoy the photo and I'll get back to work on getting my project back on track.

No comments: